Auburn Systems delivers some of the smartest, most effective solutions for particulate monitoring that we’ve seen. They offer whole solutions to all aspects of emissions monitoring:
- Well-engineered devices for detecting leaks and monitoring emissions
- Low maintenance needs and extremely precise, reliable operation
- Streamlined systems to help you meet compliance requirements
Broken Bag Detector
If you need to monitor and control particulate in your facility, broken bag detectors are one of the most valuable investments you can make. Filter failures or leakage in the baghouse can cause product loss or even an expensive shutdown. Auburn Systems offers top of the line triboelectric bag leak detectors that give you early warning before a filter shuts down—and allow you to take preventive action.
Filter Leak Detectors
Auburn Systems’ filter leak detectors eliminate the need for painstaking compartment isolation and does away with slow, time-costly dye testing. And by offering early warning of filter problems, the leak detectors allow you to keep using your filter well beyond the manufacturer’s recommended maximum—safely.
Particulate emissions require close monitoring both for operational efficiency, safety and compliance with government regulations. Auburn Systems’ emissions monitoring equipment allows you to:
- Monitor any emissions source, dust collector or pollution control device
- Create early-warning leak detection to avoid shutdowns and accidents
- Effortlessly record and track all particle emissions for compliance
Triboelectric monitors rely on an isolated electric probe placed in the flow of emissions. The probe is able to sense and track the amount of particulate passing by through the triboelectric effect—the electrical charge created by the friction of particles passing by (or impacting the probe). Auburn Systems’ monitors stand out because they use both kinds of triboelectric signal—the AC current of particles passing by, and the DC current of impacts—for superior accuracy and repeatability.
Triboelectric monitors are far more accurate than traditional opacity monitors, and less prone to error. Triboelectric detection is the only kind of monitoring the EPA recommends for many particulate emissions standards.
Particulate Emissions Monitors
Auburn Systems’ particulate emissions monitors are our top recommendation for any operation. Benefits include:
- All monitors use the full triboelectric spectrum (AC induction and DC impact)
- Rugged and reliable even in environments with heavy, abrasive or adhesive particulate
- Easy tracking for compliance
- Create customized early warning systems to match your process and your plant’s needs
We’re happy to answer questions and help you find solutions for your specific use case. Contact us and let us know how we can help.